What we collect
We collect the following information:
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to events or offers
- health information to assist the instructors in ensuring your safety in classes
What we do with the information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better and tailored classes, and, for the following reasons:
- To administer your attendance at Fit4Life and assist your health and wellbeing in your classes.
- We may contact you by email, or text message to alert you about any late change to the class timetable, such as during spells of bad weather.
- Internal record keeping and fee administration
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new classes, products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for our own research purposes, such as inviting your feedback on your satisfaction level with your Fit4Life classes.
We do not give out your information to any third-party companies for marketing purposes.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Please remember that you have the right to unsubscribe from any promotional activity at any time- this could take up to 7 working days to update.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or unsubscribing from the publication by clicking on the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any of our publications
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place strong physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information you have given us.
Handwritten Health Questionnaires, collected when you join Fit4Life classes, are shredded once the information has been scanned and the image stored in a password protected folder on our secure cloud-based server.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. As part of our retention policy we will delete all information held about you no longer than 12 months from the last date of contact.
Fit4Life Knutsford Ltd